Not exactly new

Not a lot of hot game show news today, so I rambled around the Internet boards. Found this question at Sitcoms Online...

Has Price is Right done a new game of any kind this season? If so, could I see a clipping of it? I haven't been watching this season's episodes because I've been really busy.

When in doubt on TPiR trivia, I check Golden Road. From what I can tell, The Price is Right hasn't rolled out any completely new games this season. But they did unveil a much-remarked refurbishment of 3 Strikes. The general reaction at Golden Road seemed to be positive, and one poster gave a link to a YouTube video of the new and improved version of the pricing game. (The game begins at 2:50 in the video.)

Sad to say, the first playing of the new 3 Strikes ended in a strikeout. I was rooting hard for the winsome contestant, and she lasted long enough to figure out the price of the BRAND NEW CAR. But she pulled the third strike ball before she could use the information. So the $46,352 vehicle went unclaimed. Better luck next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ratings: syndies rebound from turkey overload

HQ co-founder dies at age 35

Buzzr gets noticed