It's my birthday too, yeah

Since I visited Buzzr on Facebook, I figured I might as well drop by GSN's page. And as the ancient saying goes, you learn something new every day. I found out that Cash Cab's Ben Bailey and I have the same birthday, October 30.

All right, it's not like discovering the secret of the universe. Except for our birthdays, Ben and I don't have much in common. He's 19 years younger and a lot taller than me. Plus, I've never hosted Cash Cab. I've only written about it.

There are plenty of nice birthday wishes to Ben on the GSN page. Cash Cab has lots of fans (including me) and they don't mind giving a shout-out - street or mobile - to Ben. GSN has posted an entertaining montage of some of Ben's goofy voices and facial expressions on the show. It really was the gig of a lifetime for him.

So this entry is a belated happy birthday greeting to Mr. Bailey. May the cab roll on for a long time at GSN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ratings: Alex has a forgettable week

Yeah, they were game show hosts

Marathon runner