Return of the kingdom

Once upon a time there was a terrific blog called Game Show Kingdom. It offered detailed recaps of just about every game show episode you could want to recap.

Then the blog went poof for reasons that I don't understand. Although I didn't know it until a couple days ago, blog writer Bobby McBride continued the recaps at another site. He called the new blog bobbymgsk, which doesn't seem like the best blog title but who cares? (Yeah, I know the title decodes to "Bobby M Game Show Kingdom," but it's pretty obscure.) The blog still offers detailed recaps of all sorts of game shows. Not just the top-of-the-line titles, but lesser shows like Funny You Should Ask and Paid Off.

I've added a link to the new blog in the sidebar. By the way, in the comments on bobbymgsk there's an obscene and anti-Semitic rant from a reader, not Bobby, about why Game Show Kingdom went kaput. (Needless to say but I'll say it anyway, the obscenity and anti-Semitism are deeply distasteful.) I still don't know all the details, but GSK apparently fell victim to some sort of troll. I've had my own problems with the species Trollus Internetus.

The game show episode recaps are still excellent at bobbymgsk. Good luck with the new blog, Bobby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ratings: Alex has a forgettable week

Yeah, they were game show hosts

Marathon runner