New guy

I've said on this blog, only half-jokingly, that every model on The Price is Right should get one free lawsuit as a fringe benefit. Well, they've got a new recipient for the possible freebie. His name is Devin Goda, and he will be the second male model in the current cast.

For those who are counting, the show now has five regular models: Rachel Reynolds, Amber Lancaster, Manuela Arbelaez, James O'Halloran and the new guy. They're all such pretty people that I feel like a garden gnome when I see them. In fact, I would look like a garden gnome if I stood next to them.

Last I checked, Drew and George are still the host and announcer. Nowadays the models get to talk a little on TPiR, which reminds me of when Wheel of Fortune finally let Vanna speak. Both shows have survived the extra chichat.

Devin Goda was a college football player. He did make it to the NFL for three games and a hamstring injury. He probably doesn't have to worry about the hammy on The Price is Right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ratings: Alex has a forgettable week

Yeah, they were game show hosts

Marathon runner