Logo mania

So I settled in to watch some Match Game this morning on GSN. Even if the eps were from deep in Richard Dawson's grump period - he was really a jerk on these particular shows - the greatest game show ever is always worth a watch.

And what do I see but the new GSN logo, which had previously surfaced on the network's YouTube site. The initials are gone and it's plain "Game Show Network" now. I guess they got tired of using both the initials and the full name.

The colors are slightly reminiscent of the ancient Winnie figure from GSN's really old days. Maybe they're consciously going retro, or maybe it's just happenstance. But the network has been wall-to-wall traditional game shows forever now, so a sly reference to the old days might have been intended.

I'll keep calling the network GSN, though. I'm too lazy to type the full name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ratings: Alex has a forgettable week

Yeah, they were game show hosts

Marathon runner