Him and Gal

With not much game show news on a slow weekend, I'll post about a syndie game show that was still in original eps last week. Jeopardy had an entire category about actress Gal Gadot, and the Internet took notice. The beauteous Gal herself tweeted her appreciation.

Gal fan Ian Flynn (see screenshot) nailed all but one of the clues. Another contestant swiped the $1,000 entry, probably much to Ian's chagrin. That contestant, Ryan Terpstra, ended up winning the episode. Which just shows that it's always nice to get the high-dollar clues in any category.

My own acquaintance with Gal Gadot's career is slight, to put it mildly. I just don't get out to the movies much any more, and I don't even watch them often on TV. I'm getting to be a crotchety old game show blogger.

On the other hand, I do know a lot about baseball. How about all those deadline deals?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ratings: Alex has a forgettable week

Yeah, they were game show hosts

Marathon runner