Quotable me

Making my usual weekend rounds of the game show Interwebs, I ran across a little of my own stuff.

Game Show Live quotes a post I left on GSN's Facebook page. This page is usually a haven for complainers, largely of the older-is-better persuasion. They don't much care for anything after 1990, and they really despise the Antichrist himself, Steve Harvey. So I couldn't resist a mild bit of trolling, as Game Show Live excerpts...

According to the GSN online schedule, America Says gets another rerun slot at 5:30 PM starting August 6. The show has performed well, so it's no surprise that it now gets three runs (one new, two rerun) each weekday. And the legion of Harvey-haters on this site can rejoice. The despised Steve has now lost three half-hour slots on weekdays. Why, that should make your (week)day.

Sad to say, another poster on the GSN Facebook page apparently didn't get the message...

Can y'all quit showing Family Feud all day every day? I love the show, but y'all have worn it out. There are other game shows. Those seem to come on after midnight though when I can't watch. But I do get see Family Feud anytime from 6am to 12 midnight. Get it together. Get a new programmer. This use to be a favorite channel. Not anyone. Get it together people!

Right now you can only see the dratted Feud one (1) time on GSN between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM on weekdays, thanks to the cutbacks I mentioned. But I doubt that a lot of complainers will let the facts get in the way of the rants.

One thing I have noticed is that, even on the hypercritical GSN Facebook page, America Says seems to have gotten a generally favorable reception. The posters will be happy to know that the show looks bound for a second season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ratings: syndies rebound from turkey overload

HQ co-founder dies at age 35

Buzzr gets noticed